Privacy Protection of users is particularly important to UNITUBE SP. Z O.O. Therefore, high privacy standards are guaranteed for the Users of www.unitube.pl. UNITUBE SP. Z O.O., as
a data controller, takes care of the security of data provided by its Users.
The purpose of the Controller is also to properly inform the Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular, concerning the content of personal data protection provisions set out in the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"). Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of the website Users, the Controller informs in this document about legal grounds for the processing of personal data provided by the Users in connection with their use of the website www.unitube.pl (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), methods of collecting, processing and protecting personal data, as well as the rights of the Users.
The User is every natural person to whom the data pertains, using the website www.unitube.pl or electronic services available through the Website.
The controller of personal data provided by the User on the Website www.unitube.pl is UNITUBE SP. Z O.O., 47-120 Zawadzkie, Lubliniecka 7a, NIP: 6312365950 (hereinafter referred to as "Controller").
I. USER CONSENT
Personal data of the Website User is processed by the Controller based on his or her consent, and in certain cases described in this document, within the legitimate interest of the Controller. The User has the right to withdraw the previously agreed consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent to the processing of data does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of a consent before its withdrawal.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. Method of Obtaining Personal Data
The Controller obtains personal data directly from the User through the Website, by filling out
a contact form available on the Website and sending a message to the Controller.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary.
2. Types of Personal Data Processed
The Controller collects the following personal data about the User through the Website:
1. First name and surname;
2. E-mail address;
3. Phone number;
4. Message subject;
5. Message content.
III. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING OBJECTIVES
The processing of data relating to the User by the Controller depends on the way the User uses the Website and functionalities available on it. The Controller processes User's personal data for the following purposes:
1) Communication with the User.
The Controller uses the User's personal data to communicate with him or her in a personalized manner. Information communicated to the User relates to the offered products or services, the security of personal data, network updates, reminders, but also suggested offers of the Controller or its partners. Communication with the User also applies to the User support. Personal data is used to help the User, to solve technical problems and respond to his or her complaints.
2) Presenting commercial offers to the User by electronic means.
The purpose of using User's personal data provided by him or her through the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Controller as part of its activity, in particular, presenting commercial offers to the User electronically.
3) Presenting commercial offers to the User by telephone contact.
The purpose of using User's personal data provided by him or her through the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Controller as part of its activity, in particular, presenting commercial offers to the User by telephone contact.
The Controller may process the User's personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
1. in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Controller, and the User support as a customer of the Controller, in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(b) of GDPR;
2. in order to execute financial settlements with the User who is a customer of the Controller, as
a way of execution of a possible agreement concluded between the parties, as well as a possible pursuit of claims against the User being a customer within the legitimate interest of the Controller in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(f) of GDPR and fulfilment of the Controller's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with Art. 6 (1)(c) of GDPR;
3.in order to implement the Controller's marketing activities within the legitimate interest of the Controller within the meaning of Art. 6 (1)(f) of GDPR, as well as according to statements of intent concerning marketing communication submitted to the Controller. Consents granted in the scope of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of a consent prior to its withdrawal;
4. in order to fulfil legal obligations of the Controller towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of Art. 6 (1)(c) of GDPR.
IV. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User's personal data is not transferred by the Controller to third parties.
V. THE RIGHTS OF THE USER
1. The Rights of the User
At every stage of data processing, the User is provided with a number of rights allowing to access data, verify the correctness of data processing, correct data, as well as the right to object to data processing, request deletion, restriction of processing or transferring of data.
2. The right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority
The User whose personal data is processed by the Controller has the right to lodge a complaint to a competent supervisory authority in the matters of protection of personal data (the President of the Office of Personal Data Protection).
1. The Controller informs that when using the Website, short text messages called "cookies" are saved on the User's end device. "Cookies" contain such IT data as: the IP address of the User, the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the User's end device, recording of parameters and statistics and a unique number. "Cookies" are sent to the Website server through a web browser installed in the User's end device.
"Cookies" are used on the Website in order to:
1. maintain technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User's terminal device;
2. optimize the User's use of the Website and adapt the way they are displayed on the User's end device;
3. ensure the safety of using the Website;
4. collect statistics of visits to the Website pages supporting the improvement of their structure and content;
5. display on the User's end device advertising content optimally suited to his or her preferences.
The Website uses two types of "cookie" files: "session" and "permanent". "Session cookies" are files that are automatically removed from the User's end device after logging out of the Website or after leaving the Website or after disabling the Internet browser. "Permanent cookies" are stored on the User's end device for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User. "Permanent cookies" are installed in the User's device only with his or her consent.
The Controller informs that:
1. internet browsers accept by default the installation of "cookies" in the User's device. Each Website User may at any time change the settings for "cookie" files in the browser used by him or her in such a way that the browser automatically blocks the use of "cookies" or informs the User about their inclusion in their end device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling "cookies" are available in the web browser settings used by the Website User.
2. restricting the use of "cookies" by the User may negatively affect the correctness and continuity of the Services on the Website.
"Cookies" installed on the end device of the Website User may be used by advertisers or business partners cooperating with the Controller.
"Cookies" can be considered as personal data only in conjunction with other identifying data made available to the Controller by the User as part of the use of the Website.
Access to "cookie" files processed by the Website server is exclusively provided by the Controller.
If the User does not agree to save and receive information in "cookie" files, he or she may change the rules regarding "cookie" files using the settings of his or her web browser.
VII. OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
1. Personal Data Protection
The Controller introduces appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User's personal data. The safe use of the Website is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to undesirable persons. In addition, the systems and processes used by the Controller are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. Personal data obtained by the Controller is stored in computer systems, access to which is strictly limited.
2. Storage of Personal Data
The period of storage of Users' personal data depends on the purposes of data processing by the Controller.
The Controller stores personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e. in the case of providing a service/product delivery to the User – for a period necessary for the Controller to perform the ordered service or deliver the product to the User, and then for the next 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the Controller terminated the service or provided the product.
In each of the above cases, after the necessary processing period has elapsed, the data may be processed only for the purpose of pursuing claims regarding relationships between the parties until the final settlement of these claims by law.
4. Contact Information
In addition, there is also a possibility of contact by mail at: 47-120 Zawadzkie, Lubliniecka 7a.
The last update of this document took place on 10/07/2018.